Friday, August 26, 2011

Key Holder


Sorry I’ve been a little bit quiet this week. I’ve been busy with a bunch of projects and puppy training. Projects are going great! Puppy Training.. well lets just say there is still lots to do.



One of the projects I worked on was a Key Holder. Wasn’t too much work, but it was definitely needed if I am ever going to keep the bar in the kitchen cleaned off.


I found the perfect frame on sale at Wal-Mart, grabbed some white paint, some screw hooks, and a chipboard “s” I already had. Added some paper behind for a pop of color and its perfect.



random 005



random 006


stuff 006


Originally I was going to use some black sparkle damask paper that I have, but I decided that it needed color. The green and white paper is perfect. I’m thinking that it’s a perfect color combo for when the den/craft room gets its make over.


stuff 008



stuff 010



stuff 011



stuff 020



stuff 027


I could give a detailed tutorial, but I think that the pictures are pretty self explanatory.


Mule is off this weekend, and we’re going to head to the lake with the puppy if its not too hot. I’m hoping that I’ll get some nice sunset pics


HAPPY WEEKEND!!

6 comments:

  1. This is so clever and crafty! I hope to see your sunset pics of the puppy...she is so cute!

    Thanks for linking up and for your thoughtful comments on my blog!

    Jamie
    day-and-age-design.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!!! I'm a new follower. You can find me at my blog below. Come and follow me too!!! Always glad to see another 'new' blogger!!!

    craftyzoowithmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute...now hope you have some good luck with that pet training:) I’m having a Pottery Barn gift card giveaway…hop over and enter…ends 8/28 at midnight.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, puppy training, good luck :) Great project, I love it! It is so much cuter than the dirty bowl I throw my keys into! Thanks for sharing and linking up! Hope you will come back and party with us again!
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer, good job on the key holder. Hope you are just as lucky with the puppy training, LOL Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late in commenting. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)