Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Up & Running :)

WOW!! What a busy, but not so busy weekend. I'm talking about the kind of weekend where you feel like you have gotten nothing accomplished, but when you look back you realize you did alot more than you thought you did. Thats the kind of weekend I had. Since it is still rediculously hot here in Texas, Mule and I didn't do much this weekend. Well... actually Mule didn't do much LOL. I on the other hand stayed busy indoors while we watched movies together. I got tons of crocheting done and made a lot more jewelry. My sewing machine still isn't working right just yet (more on that later), but I got my etsy shop up and running! Just Search for SalterCreations and take a look. I'd love your feed back as well.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of what I've been creating :)








I'm linked up here....






3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am having that same kind of week. Thanks for joining my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at bacon time, hope to see you again this week. Cute and pretty stuff. Love the lady bug hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jewelry is beautiful and the hats are darling! I found your blog through a link party and love it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out mine and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)