Saturday, October 29, 2011

Is it just me?

 

So lately I’ve been struggling…

I love pinterest, but I hate it at the same time!

With Christmas, my wedding, several craft shows and markets to get ready for, as well as photo shoots booked, I have a billion and 3 things to do! And yet I find myself  spending HOURS pinning away. There are so many things to see, projects to try and yummy foods to plan! Its DISTRACTING!!

I’ve got a mile long list of projects I need to complete in order to get Christmas presents in the mail on time. Then there are a bunch of projects I need to start and complete in order to have enough stuff for the craft shows and markets ( I have a problem where I think I never have enough made ). Add in some editing, family time, photo shoots, laundry, dishes, dusting, a couple projects I want for me, and there are seriously not enough hours in the day.

Plus I think I have crafting ADD! I can’t seem to work on one project for longer than a couple hours. Then I get distracted by the other things I’m in the middle of, or I find myself once again on pinterest adding more projects to my To Do list.

Its enough to drive me insane!!

Oh and did I mention that I am seriously considering making my own wedding dress???

 

I know I’m nuts!

 

Here are some of my top Pinterest Projects…

DSC_0169P1030613

wr2166snowball1

Oh and I really want to make a Christmas quilt! I have the fabric and everything :) Now if I only had the time…………………………………………………….

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous crafts!

    By the way, I'm your newest follower via GFC from the Weekend Blog Hop.
    Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and would love a follow back. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)