Friday, October 7, 2011

Little Lovlies

 

Since I am 99% sure I won’t be having a booth this weekend due to the forecasted torrential rains, I thought I’d show you some of the fun things I’ve been working on lately.

 

orange 002-1orange 007-1orange 003-1

These adorable little guys are “Ouchy Owls” perfect for when your child gets an Ouchy that a cold pack will help. Each one is filled with 3/4 of a cup of rice. I’ll probably be doing a tutorial on how I make my version of these Ouchy Owls soon

 

orange 014-1orange 017-1

I’ve got a few different hat styles available now. Cute ducky's and Flower hats available in whatever color combo you can come up with.

 

orange 028-1orange 024-1

orange 036-1orange 029-1

I also started making headbands. Originally I was just going to make a couple for me… but they’re so fun to make that I went a little nuts. These are just 4 of the 30 I made for my booth. I’ll be posting them in my etsy shop tonight.

The revamped plan for this weekend is to work my tail off on the house. Mule is off this weekend and we are hoping to redo the kitchen flooring, move around a bunch of furniture, organize the house better and maybe get some much needed painting done.

Since I’ve got so much made already, I don’t have to do too much to get ready for the Craft Shows coming up and Novembers Second Monday Trade Days. I will of course keep making things to sell, but its going to be nice to take a break from the crazy pace of the past few weeks and do something for our house. Not to mention wedding stuff. Invitations are at the top of my list for next week.

 

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are so cute. You have done a really great job. I love these sweet owls!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)