Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rosy Rosettes

 

I’m in love with hand rolled, fabric rosettes! There are a million different things you can do with them :)

I’ve made headbands, pins, and used them to embellish a whole bunch of other things, but when I saw these…

300

il_570xN_163800884

326626032_UNwTzvro_c

I was inspired.

My friend Meig had that last picture pinned to one of her boards on Pinterest so I whipped up one to send her as part of our swap exchange. I was Hooked!

But I wanted to put my own spin on it. After looking around pinterest and etsy, I discovered that rosette pendants have been done, but I didn’t find any mini rosettes with my “spin”…

swap.product 067-1swap.product 068-1

swap.product 029-1swap.product 023-1swap.product 062-1swap.product 041-1swap.product 032-1swap.product 053-1

Each rosette is around an inch in diameter and has a charm or 2 with it.

And of course I tried my hand at some rosette rings I while I had the glue gun out.

swap.product 074-1

I have added a couple to my etsy shop and I’ll have a bunch more made up for the Christmas markets/craft shows I’ve got coming up.

So what do you think? I can’t wait to wear another one in the morning!

5 comments:

  1. Love these! I have a pinterest board dedicated to DIY embellishments which mostly means a ton of fabric flowers! Those fabric rosettes have been calling to me as well! I also love your spider web cupcakes--m&m's are much better than cereal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love theses rosettes too!! I've made rings, barrettes And about a million other things too :) Your necklaces are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable!!
    thanks for playing along in my *no more muffin top blog hop* -- you rock!!!
    ♥cyn♥
    misadventures of a chunky goddess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! But I love rosettes to and your are darling - thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! These are great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)