Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Wishes…

 

There isn’t a ton on my Christmas wish list, but I thought I’d share some of the ideas I’ve given Mule :)

12060902-1th23110902-1th

I’m in love with Lace this season and I’ve had my eye on that dress for a while now :)

on859659-49qlv01on866338-06qlv01on876705-02qlv01

Some nice comfy clothes :)

StetsonBoots_12-021-6104-0533_15Boulet_1653b_15

COWBOY BOOTS! Top of the list for sure! Don’t you love the lace pattern on that second pair??

hp_nooktablet_device_new

A Nook Tablet… so want!

sb1455

A cricuit… I used to have one… I miss it on a daily basis!

 

What is on your Christmas list?

 

Don’t forget to enter the 100+ follower giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. the dress is to.die.for -- lace is super hot this year!

    love the list -- i am still formulating mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only thing I take issue with is the Squeelers tshirt. I really hope you just want a comfy shirt and not one of theirs. They're stinky. Trust me, I live like 1.5h from PGH. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the nook color tablet and I use it EVERY DAY. Not just for reading, but since it has wireless, I can reply to all the comments on my blog with it. Love it! If you get one, we can be nook friends and share books! Well, if you want to that is.
    Love the boots as well!
    Fingers crossed that Mule will take the hints to heart!
    Rikka

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)