Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am ____ Right Now - Tuesday Ten

I am _____ right now:
I am – Full! Just ate some leftovers :) So yummy
I wonder – What Mule is up to at work and if he’s warm enough. Its cold tonight in Texas!
I see – Our very first Christmas tree! Its looking a little empty, but I’ve got some plans to make more ornaments.
I want – To win a home makeover!
I pretend - That I am not thousands of miles away from most of my friends and family. :( 
I worry - That I have been forgotten by people back home.
I cry – When I think about missing Christmas at my Mom’s, when I watch sappy, romantic movies, when I look at my engagement ring and remember Mule proposing. I cry a lot!
I hope – That Mule and I can find a bedroom paint color that we can both agree on!
I dream - That one day I can own and operate my own vintage/thrift/retail store.
I feel – tired and sore, but in a good way. I’m working hard to make some healthy changes in my life, haven’t seen physical results yet, but I know change is happening!

Don't foret to check out my 100+ Follower giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! :) You should also see if there's a paint your own pottery place near you. They're SO MUCH FUN and you can make ornaments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR BLOG! I'M DOWN HERE IN SOUTH EAST TEXAS AND SO GLAD I FOUND YOU! I TOO AM FEELING SUPER COLD! GLAD IT DOESN'T LAST TOO LONG. MY GIRLS AND I MADE ALL OUT OWN ORNAMENTS THIS YEAR USING SALT DOUGH AND PINE CONES...LUV IT...autumnmcox@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)