Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I am Thankful For…


Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to take a moment to mention some of the many things that I am thankful for.

  1. My Mister. Mule came into my life in a whirlwind, swept me off my feet and made me the happiest woman on the face of the planet. Even though there are days I’d happily beat him with a 2x4, I wouldn’t trade one second! Even in the toughest moments he knows exactly what to do to calm me down and make me smile. He is who he is and I so thankful for that!100_0105
  2. My Family. Even though they are thousands of miles away, they still brighten my day. I’m always thrilled when I actually catch the all at home and get to chat for a while. For a few moments its almost like I never moved away.
  3. Old Friends. Some of my closest friends have made an effort to stay in touch and it makes being away from “Home” so much more bearable. I am so thankful for the texts, phone calls, and Skype dates :)
  4. New Friends. I probably would have gone stark raving mad by now if I hadn’t met so many amazing people both here in Texas, and online. I love my new friends!
  5. Freedom. I am so thankful to live in a country that values freedom so highly. I am also thankful to have the freedom to be creative and use the skills that I’ve been gifted with.
  6. A Great Church. I’m thrilled to have found such an amazing church family here in Texas. I knew the first Sunday that I walked in that I had found a new, homey place to worship and grow.

Those are the “serious” things. Onto some of the random things…

  1. Chocolate
  2. Coffee
  3. Books! I Love reading!
  4. the Texas heat :) No more Snow!
  5. Glue Guns! God bless whoever invented them!
  6. Small towns with Wal-Mart's in them. Otherwise I’d have gone crazy by now :)
  7. Turkey!!

Time to get eating! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)