Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Exchange!

 

Way back at the beginning of November I signed up for Crafoholic Anonymous’ Handmade Gift Exchange.

 

Collages52

I got matched up with Casey from New York. I had a blast getting to know her! In our emails back and forth she mentioned that she was hoping for a new Coach Bag. Since that was a little out of the exchange budget for me, I decided to make her a cute tote instead :)

swap gift 001swap gift 003swap gift 002

I used a dark denim for the outside and a red and white gingham for the inside and handles. I used the same pattern that I used for The Solids Only Tote Challenge. I made Bias tape for the first time too!

swap gift 005swap gift 006

I also made a Tree Pendant for her as well :)

 

I got my gift on Thursday and was so excited when I opened it! Casey made me some gorgeous ornaments for my tree!

blog stuff 030blog stuff 034

blog stuff 035blog stuff 036blog stuff 037

Aren’t they Lovely???

I’m so glad to have some ornaments on the tree that have meaning :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job the bag! So cute. And those ornaments she made you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)