Monday, December 12, 2011

I Finally Made It!

 

Vendor Permit… Check!

Truck full of handmade goodies… Check!

3 blankets and a 6 layers of clothing… Check!

Get up ridiculously early, on a ridiculously cold day… Check!

But it was all worth it :) I finally got to participate in the local, monthly market!

market 001market 002market 004market 005market 007market 008market 009market 010market 011

I didn’t make a ton of sales, but I covered my costs and had a fun day connecting with other local vendors and meeting people in my community.

There will be new things going up in the etsy shop over the next few days :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, covering costs is great for your first show! Your table set up looked great. All your thigs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)