Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I’ll be back…

 

Said in my best Arnold impersonation :)

 

Christmas is 5 days away I’ve got a billion things to do and I’ve been sick the past 2 days :( I’ve decided to take a break from blogging for the rest of the Holidays. I wasn’t planning on it, but with everything I want to do, I kind of feel I need to.

I’ll be back NEXT YEAR! Where did 2011 go? Seriously????

In the new year I am planning…

My wedding, so there will be posts about that.
To have a weekly link party :) So excited about it!!
Fun tutorials!
I’ll also be having lots of guest posts (email me if you’re interested in posting!!!)
I’m going to be looking into starting with sponsors (any advice?)
And fun GIVEAWAYS!!!! Who doesn’t love giveaways!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and May this next year be your best!

 

Love Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. i hope you have an amazing holiday & sounds like you have some awesome things planned for the new year!

    i got your package today & oh my gosh i LOVE everything! i will be taking pics & posting them asap!

    once again ty ty ty! i cannot wait to try the hat on my daughter!

    xxoo

    ohhh & congrats on the awesome weight loss -- you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)