Thursday, January 26, 2012

Me by Numbers

 

I saw this a couple weeks ago and thought it would be fun to share some “random” facts :)

1 = Puppy… but you may have already known that :) His name is Scoot and he’s my baby.

2 = Brothers. I miss them a ton!

3 = I’ve been on three missions trips. Twice to Guatemala and once to Romania

4 = Projects on the go right now. That’s about 2 to many :s

5 = Siblings! Which, if you do the math, means I have 3 sisters :) And yes I miss them too

6 = The age I was when I knocked out BOTH of my front teeth. I did a header over the handle bars of my bike.

7 = The number of times I’ve sprained my left ankle

8 = The number of years since I turned 20. Man! That was a lonnnnnnngggg time ago!

9 = The total number of kids I’ve been “Nanny” to. Fun Times!

10 = The number of times I’ve sprained my right ankle. I have ankle “issues”

 

I’m going to crawl back into bed now. Been sick for the past couple days… I had better start feeling more human soon. I make an awful patient!

 

Only 2 more days enter to win!

tree & Etsy4 007-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)