Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinned it, Made it Features!

Thanks a MILLION to everyone that linked up this week! :) I’m so happy to see the number of link ups growing!






Most View Link:
nails2
Kristin’s DIY Nail Polish Holder was a big hit this week! She shares the How-to over at her blog Meet Me on the Brightside


My Top 3 Picks:

bathroom_002
Brooke, from Spruce Your Nest did an incredible job of making over her Pinterest Inspired Bathroom


glitterkeys
Jessica from Oceanside Daydreams, was “pinspired” to make these fabulous DIY Glitter Keys!


Surface_Cleaner
Erika, from My Road to Savings, shared her pinterest inspired receipe for some Homemade Surface Cleaner!







Great Job Ladies! Be sure to grab a Featured button :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool to be the most viewed link! Makes me a happy girl as there were some other great projects!! Thanks for the invite. Hopefully next time you have one I'll have something else to share :) Adding your featured button to my sidebar:) Thanks!

    -Kristin@ meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for hosting such a great party! I'm grabbing my featured button :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)