Sunday, January 22, 2012

What the What?

OK! There are far too many changes going on in the Blogging/Internet world right now!

No more Picnik???? What is the world coming to?

And does anyone really know what is going on with Google Friend Conncet (gfc)? If you do, please, Please, PLEASE!!! right a nice simple, non technical post about it for all of the rest of us that are completely lost!

I'm jumping on the Bloglovin band wagon, so please stay connected with me! I love my followers! Don't leave me! ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. GFC is still around for Blogger hosted blogs just not for non-blogger hosted blogs. But it doesn't affect allowing people to subscribe to your feed in their chosen reader. You just have to add the RSS feed button to your blog somewhere at some point so they can do that. Don't ask me how to do it, because I don't know. I need to get one of my techie friends to do it for me. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)