Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shoe Love

 

(this is not a paid review. I loves this and now I am passing the info on to you)

Have you heard of PLNDR? Well if not, you need to go check it out!

I recently won a $50 credit and MAN Alive! was I impressed with the deals!! Wanna see?

shoes!! 001shoes!! 002

First off, I was expecting shipping to take a WHOLE lot longer, but I got my stuff within a week! Impressive :)

shoes!! 003shoes!! 004

Aren’t these booties to DIE for! I haven’t had heels in 8 months (long story) and not only are these super cute and very comfy, they were only $9.90 a pair!

shoes!! 005shoes!! 006

I also got these vegan friendly (nope I’m not vegan, just thought it was worth mentioning) shoes for $14.99!

shoes!! 007shoes!! 008shoes!! 009

Toss in a cute zipper-hoodie for good measure, and its official! I got the deal of the year! Well at least my year, so far :)

shoes!! 010shoes!! 011

With my $50.00 credit, and after taxes and shipping, I ONLY PAID $13.32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Even without the credit I would still have gotten all of these goodies. Now I am constantly checking out PLNDR for steals :) The deals are constantly changing so there is always a great bargain to be had.

Another cool thing about this site is if you refer someone and they make a purchase, you get a $10 credit! SaWeet!

So go on! Check it out! You deserve a really good deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)