Monday, May 14, 2012

My Precious QAL Update #1 :)


I announced here a couple of weeks ago that I’m joining a fabulous group of talented quilters over at Kelby Sews. Basically I’m cutting into my favorite fabrics and finally going to work on a quilt just for me! This one will definitely be staying here! :)
I’ve cut most of my fabric and started making squares!
Here’s a couple of them :)
my precious 003-001my precious 004-001my precious 005-001my precious 006-001
Sorry for the slightly awful picture quality. I just can’t win with indoor pics :(
I’ve signed up for another craft/vendor show at the end of June, so I’ll be juggling working on this quilt and making stuff to sell. But I’ve got until September (I think) to complete the whole thing. I can’t wait to get all the squares made and then play around with the pattern :) I’m already in love with the idea in my head… hopefully I can make that idea a reality!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love your colors! So prettttty! And woohoo for another craft show! I really want to do one but dont think Ill a. have enough product b. sell anything. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting fabric choice! I hope you'll post some pictures of the things you make =D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)