Thursday, June 7, 2012

And the Winner is….

 

I asked you, my Fabulous readers, for some help naming my newest creations!

Clutch Collage

I would like to introduce to you, the newly named Luscious Lace Clutch!

And that means that you, Tara Elias, won a clutch in the color of your choice!!

 

image

I can not for the life of me remember how to get just a picture of the widget on here! Silly me!

Anyways! The second winner of the clutch is #14!!! Taking into account the 2 comments directly on the poll and counting those as the first two comments, #14 is Alicia @ littlesprinklesoffun!!

Congrats to Tara & Alicia! you’ve both got 48 hours to contact me to claim your clutch! Email me at jenniferjayne13{at}email{dot}com

For everyone else that wants a clutch, but didn’t win… I’m putting the Luscious Lace Clutch on PRE-sale just for you! That means you have a chance to order your Luscious Lace Clutch at a special discount price of $21.00 and that INCLUDES shipping in the US & Canada :)

There are only 2 in each color available… so comment below or email me ASAP! Cause this deal won’t last for long! :)

The Luscious Lace Clutch won’t be in the LoneStar Lovlies Shop until after June 23rd. I’ve got a huge craft show coming up and will be making things night and day until its over! But there will be some fabulous sales after that! :)

A Great Big Thank You to everyone who offered suggestions and voted! I love my readers!!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)