Saturday, June 9, 2012

Weigh In Vol. 6

 

Pinned Image
http://forthesakeofpretty.tumblr.com/page/3

Its true! Hard Work DOES pay off… but not always right away. Take for example this past week… I worked out for 30 minutes Monday to Friday… and I stayed the same! No loss, but no gain either.

I’m not thrilled about it, but I know that I was healthier this week! And I sure as heck felt better every day! And I earned 47 activity points. Yay Me!

The best moment of this week… When my Hubby told me he was proud of me for working out and making better choices :) That comment got me through Fridays work out… when all I Really wanted to do was veg on the couch and drink Dr. Pepper. lol

Its true!
http://healthy-is-the-way-to-go.tumblr.com/page/2

This weeks goal is to work out 6 days. I will continue to drink mainly water, with a couple of coffees and maybe a little lemonade :)

I also purchased some WW cookbooks this week (there was a sale! Yippee!) and I am going to be going through them tonight/tomorrow to come up with a REAL meal plan! Totally excited :)

cookbooks

I’m only 10 pages into the Best Darn Food Ever book and I’ve already found a couple recipes that I want to try. AND I think Mule will actually enjoy! Woot Woot! :)

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to have my butt kicked by Jillian Michaels.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You should share some of the recipes.. because Im too cheap to buy the cookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing WW too!! I understand the staying the same even though you work out thing!! I just try and go by how my clothes feel and inches instead of numbers on the scale. I know its hard to do when you're whole meeting revolves around that dumb numbeR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go girl! I have to really kick myself in the booty to get to the gym sometimes...but I do feel so much better after!
    Keep workin hard!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer! We're doing the mug swap thing and I'm excited to send you a fabulous mug to give you that caffeine kick you need for the gym! ha ha!

    I've done WW in the past and it's the best program for losing weight. you gotta post some of those recipes you find!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)