Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lemony Goodness :)

 

Its no secret that I, along with most of the world LOVES pinterest! (follow me here)

I also love Lemon, bake sales and my friends Rocky & Denise. Put those 4 things together what do you get?

Pinterest inspired Lemon Squares for Rocky & Denise’s Adoption Fundraising garage and bake sale! :) Holy Mouthful Batman!


Pinterest Inspiration:

Photobucket
from living practically

My reality:

phone 5 021phone 5 022

Not quite as pretty. But OH SO GOOD!!

I made two 8x8 pans for the bake sale and with the leftovers I made me a little pan… cause you can’t feed other people things that you, yourself have not tried! Its just not right!

As far as making this… its 2 ingredients! So freaking simple! Angel food cake & Lemon pie filling. I also added 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. You can get the rest of the directions on living practically :)

Simple+Yummy =  Happy Me!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)