Saturday, July 7, 2012

Weigh In Vol. 10?

 

Nope. I didn’t go to the meeting today.

Part of me was hiding and the other part was legitimately busy ;)

Friends of mine were having a garage and bake sale to help raise funds for their adoption! I’ve mentioned them before… it’s the same family that we did “Shop to Adopt” for! In September I am planning on donating part of my sales to their fund as well… more to come on that at a later date :)

But yeah… I was helping them out this morning and I did a whole bunch of pinterest inspired baking last night. And that combined with a Eat-whatever-the-heck-I-want 4th of July left me more than willing to duck out on todays meeting. Pretty sure I gained back ALL of the 3.8 pounds I lost last week.

I did work out 3 times this past week. I’m really liking the Kickboxing dvd I picked up and I think I’m gonna see if there are any Zumba workouts on YouTube. I’ve definitely figured out that I get bored with work outs easily. I gotta mix it up on a regular basis. And playing with Riah is good too :) I’ll start taking her on walks and leash training after her next round of puppy shots.

riah2

 

 

 

      Isn’t she just so stinking cute?

 

 

 

 

I’m going back to basics this week:

Only Water and Coffee (as soon as I finish the Dr. Pepper I just started drinking)
Working out 4 times minimum
Lots of playing with the puppy
Salad and veggies at Lunch and Supper
Counting each point and measuring to make sure its accurate.

2 comments:

  1. She is too cute!!

    Good luck with the workouts! Kickboxing and Zumba will keep you busy...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)