Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dreamy Bedroom Dreams


I’ve mentioned a time or two before that I live in a wall to wall, floor to ceiling, “wood” paneling monstrosity of a house. EVERY. SINGLE. ROOM.
I know what you’re thinking… “Jennifer, Tell us how you really feel”
Well… It drives me nuts!
So I’ve been dreaming of what my future-someday-if-I’m-lucky-or-win-the-lottery bedroom will look like. Dreaming and planning, (or scheming as my husband calls it) and doing some online shopping.
That’s where Cost Plus World Market comes in *insert massive grin here*. I’ve absolutely fallen in love with pretty much EVERYTHING they have online. And when the time comes that I finally get to rip out some wood paneling, paint a pretty color and refurnish my bedroom, I already have a plan!
bedroomwithnumbers
I am soooooooo in love with all of this! Especially the Sasha Hall Chest and the Sean Jacobs painting. I just know that waking up with the calm peaceful colors and pieces would be a fabulous way to start every day!
Have you checked out World Market lately? Cause you really should! They have fantabulousness! Oh and they have this wicked cool Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes on right now that you need to go enter… like right now… what are you waiting for? GO! I’ll wait :)
World_Market_Gourmet_Getaway
**Grand Prize package includes:
  • A trip for two to to Santa Fe, New Mexico (this is a 5 day Trip for 2 to Santa Fe which includes airfare and hotel)
  • Hands on Southwestern Cooking class with Master Chef
  • Personally signed glossy cookbook
  • Multi-course dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
  • Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
  • A $1,000 World Market gift card
** There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $500 World Market gift card!
**The Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes runs from August 18, 2012 until September 21, 2012.
**If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.

Are you back now? K, good :) I just wanted to let you know that the above fantasy shopping spree is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. wood paneling, huh? Can you paint it? I can relate though... I live in a log cabin, so the exterior of the house is the same as the interior - just brown logs. Makes decorating interesting. I can't pain though - hubs would murder me. I've got some plans though - oh yes, plans. =) And I do a lot with fabric, pillows and crafty things to take away all the brown-ness in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Teal & Grey! Such gorgeous combo of colors! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl paint it! It doesn't look bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love these colors...so calming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You gotta come see my bedroom makeover!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love World Market.....so much so that I limit myself as to how often I can darken their doors, for the sake of my budget. Their ad comes in weekend paper though, so I love paging through it and window shopping!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)